Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Zane Douglas Cole


So we had our ultra sound yesterday. We have a BIG baby boy.. he's a tad big for how far along I am and she said it's possilbe the Doctor might change my due date a tad at my next appt, which is next Tuesday. He weigh's approx. 11 1/2 oz right now and all his measurements put him at 19.5 weeks and at in the 89th percentile for growth. So we'll see!


Here is his spine


and his little foot


IT'S A BOY!


Alien picture


Ahh.. profile.. he looks just like his brother!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Hooray..another boy!! How Exciting! Can't wait to meet the little cutie. When is your due date?

Demeri said...

love the pics....I can't believe he is already so big!!! Crazy, by the way I LOVE the name!

Kristen said...

YEAH! Two boys are sooo much fun (they will be just about the same age spacing as my 2). Love the name!