Tuesday, August 26, 2008

6 years...

This coming Sunday is our wedding anniversary. We've been married 6 years. I can't believe it.. It feels like 50! HA! No really, I wouldn't have it any other way. I really did marry my best friend. We joke alot and bicker alot (our nick name is the Bickerson's for a reason) but really we are a perfect match. Here are some memories from our wedding:



I really did love my wedding.. and it really was the perfect day. I was relaxed, and I had a GREAT time. The food was SO good, in fact from time to time I crave the baked ziti Derek made. It was such a fun day.




3 comments:

Demeri said...

I swear your wedding pics are amazing! Happy anniversary and I will agree you two are a perfect match...It's always been Corrine and Jeremy, I couldn't imagine it any other way! Love you both and congrats!

Kristen said...

Happy Anniversary to the two of you!! Your wedding pics are gorgeous!

Jana, Jeff and Jaydin Gilchrist said...

Corrine,
I found your blog on...everyone elses blog...very cute and congrats on your anniversary and your baby on the way! You both look very Happy.