Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Back to work...


So I head back to the grind on January 5th. I'm dreading this. I really did enjoy my time home this time so much more than last time. But I do have to remind myself, I love my job. It's stressful, but so challenging. I miss the drama. I'm a sucker for it and the first one to try to squash it.. but I do check my e-mail most everyday.. wondering what's been happening and who's been causing trouble while I've been gone... While the cat is away the mice will play.

Anyway, I'm debating on continuing to breast feed when I go back. Does anyone have any suggestions or tips on doing this to just make it easier?

4 comments:

Alicia said...

I wish I had some great advice but I just tried to pump regularly at work, but the moment I started waiting longer between intervals my supply went down. I gave it up after 6 months but was able to do it for a while. Drink lots of water and make sure you're relaxed as well!

Anonymous said...

I pumped for 5 months with Natalie, and it wasn't that hard just more time comsuming than any thing. But since I did pump I always knew how much milk I would get from each setting. And I could see a huge drop in the amount of milk, each time I tried to diet. Anytime I would cut those calories back the milk was just about cut in half. So my only sugestion is contunue to eat and drink. My thought is just cause your not pregers any more your still feeding 2! HaHa! Any way good luck and enjoy your last couple of weeks at home. Give baby Zane a snuggle for me!

Kristen said...

I LOVE his kissy cheeks!
Enjoy your last couple of weeks at home!

Jana, Jeff and Jaydin Gilchrist said...

Enjoy your last weeks, it was so hard for me to go back to work, I work 24hr and I couldnt wait to get home in the morning, I was always the first one to leave!
Merry Christmas!