Monday, May 4, 2009

Oh Logan...

So last night after I had put Zane down to bed, and Logan and were snuggling laying in bed.. (cause I sleep with both my kids.. but that's a whole other subject) Logan looks up at me and says, "Mom, will you do me a favor?" I said, "Logan you really need to be quiet and go to sleep. What do you want?" Logan says, "Will you do me a favor please?" I say, "Ok, what is it?" "Will you get up, go in the kitchen get your white bowl and make me cookies, so I can eat them right when I get up in the morning?" Oh, Logan.. I told him no way was I getting up to make him cookies, but this week I would make him some.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Oooh...I love it! Too funny! Hey...you still have that lady coming to clean your house?? How's it going?

The Cole's said...

I do.. I love it. Jeremy is getting used to it. I told him if he complained one more time I'd sell his snowmobile when he was gona turkey hunting (this week). It's in my name. He wasn't sure if I was serious or kidding. I was SO serious.....