Wednesday, September 9, 2009

4 years ago....


4 years ago I became a mother. Something that was frightening yet at the same time exciting. I always knew that I would be a mom, it's something that I have wanted more than anything. I remember being scared and overwhelmed by this little squishy blob that NEEDED me for everything.. He needed me to feed him, change his dirty diapers, give him medicine when his teeth hurt and to LOVE him. It's hard to imagine that 4 years ago I acheived one of my ultimate dreams. Thank you Logan for picking me! I love you sweet baby boy!

6 comments:

Alicia said...

I needed a good cry today! I love your passion in mommyhood! I bet you are the best mommy ever! Maybe some day, some day, our boys can meet.

Tishelle Ward said...

Love it! Happy birthday to you too Corrine! You have achieved 4 years too:)

The McGovern Family said...

Corrine? Make me cry? Yep, you did!

Becky said...

Yes, that definitely left me teary! Maybe because I'm a mom now too and my little girl is growing up too fast. Happy Birthday to Logan!

Heidi said...

Another teary one here too..shit! Happy Birthday Logan!!

Shannon said...

OH man, my mascara just ran...
Happy Belated B-day Logan!