Thursday, May 27, 2010

Yeah.. still a bad Blogger..

Since it's been 3 months since I last posted anything.. here I go......

A few things have been going on with us recently. We found out we are having a baby. A bit of a surprise for sure. We are all getting used to the idea of a 3rd Cole running around.. but we are all excited for sure. The baby is due December 11th.. so I'll have a birthday buddy in December! Yeah!

We've been working on our yard, catching up from slacking off last year. Fixing fence, moving animals from our pasture to the new one we set up, t-ball season has come and gone and planning and planting our garden.

Zane is really starting to talk and that has been so much fun. He LOVES cows and whenever I pull in at night, that is their time to get water.. so we have to stop when we pull in the driveway and talk to the cows. He has a favorite and we named her Ferdie. He LOVES stories about Ferdie and their adventures. They always end up at the Fair every story and always win the blue ribbon for the most BEAUTIFUL cow at the fair. He loves this.

Logan started riding his bike with no training wheels a couple months ago and hasn't stopped riding. We spend alot of time riding our bikes now.. which is great for me! Next thing on his list is learning to ride his 50.. so we'll be working on that next month I think. Makes mom nervous, but I knew this day would come.

I've been trying to think of names for the baby and it's been really hard this time. I'm really stuck on a girl name :o) but know I need to be prepared for another dirty boy.. which really would be just fine. I do love my boys. So any suggestions would be great! One that we are thinking about right now is Quinn Alexandra.. What do you think? Tell the truth.. :o)

2 comments:

Tishelle Ward said...

Love Quinn! Goes great with Logan and Zane!

jorden said...

Did you meet Quinn at our wedding, she was one of the flower girls. I love that name!