Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cole Update

Not much has been going on with us.. but thought I'd trow something out there...

Hunting season is FINALLY over with. THANK GOD. I'm SO sick of dirty man smell and dirty clothes and just dirt.

Here is Jeremy and his boys with his elk he got this year.


Zane is growing like a weed. I forgot how fast they grow!






Here's the fam... well without me of course... no one EVER takes pictures of me that don't involve me breastfeeding or going to the bathroom. Why Jeremy thinks this is funny is beyond me....



I think I need more furniture... There's no room for me!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

The moms are never in the pic because they're always taking the pic! They're all so cute!

Heidi said...

Ahh...what cute boys you have!! Glad you've updated...been missin you!

*Schmidtke Bunch* said...

Oh Corrine, Zane is getting so big, glad you posted some new stuff!! :)