Thursday, January 29, 2009

Love

Last night Logan and I were sitting on the couch cuddling, watching TV together, when he gets this sad, pouty look on his face. I ask him, "Loggs, what's wrong? Why the sad face?" He says, "I want to marry you but I can't cause you are married to Daddy. Will you break up with him?" Ahh.. just warms my heart. So Jeremy hears this and says, "No WAY! She's mine, you go find your own girlfriend." They fought over me for a while. It's been a long time since I had 2 boys fighting over me. Made me feel fabulous inside.

6 comments:

Becky said...

That is so cute! I'm sure you will be able to embarass him with that story when he is a teenager.

Shannon said...

Oh my - that is the sweetest thing I've ever heard. Made my eyes fill up with tears - so cute! Awh...

Anonymous said...

That is just too sweet! You are one lucky lady to have a son that adores you like that!

Alicia said...

yep that's pretty damn sweet if you asked me! Hopefully he will marry someone you like...HA!

Demeri said...

oh my gosh I have chills!!! That is so sweet...Gavin tells me that he wants to live with me forever!!!! Gotta love them boy!

Kristen said...

What a sweetie!!! That is one of the cutest things I have heard in while! Little boys are the best!