Monday, February 9, 2009

2 Sick Kids

Ugh.. I swear there is nothing worse than sick kids. Not just the fact that it makes me and Jeremy grouchy, I know.. who thought, Jeremy could be grouchier that normal... but yes it does happen :o)~

Both boys have been sick since Thursday. Both of my boys have my phlem issues.. poor things.

Logan, I know the drill.... bribe him with candy or a cough drop, (he LOVES cough drops) to take the Mucinex.. let him down it with some OJ and he's good for 4 hours.

Zane.. ugh. Poor kid, he can't breathe, so he can't sleep, can't eat, which as you all know and 2 out of the 3 things a 3 month old knows how to do. He is having no problems pooping, which would be #1 on that list of 3. :o) So I busted out the humidifier, vicks baby rub, saline nose spray, 'snot sucker', and the vicks plug in thing. So after 4 nights of having on average of 2 hours of sleep, and me having to sit straight up holding him while he sleept, FINALLY last night he only had 2 'snot sucking' procedures and we got to lay down, with my head on the pillow, ahhh it was so nice.

Where was Jeremy you ask? Oh, he was on the couch SLEEPING.

2 comments:

The McGovern Family said...

ugh, sorry to hear the boys are sick...maybe bree SHOULD HAVE come over to le thim play with her Barbies.

Alicia said...

Isn't it funny how that works...mom up with the sick kids and dad on the couch! HA!