Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cardboard Castle

I loved doing this when I was a kid. Whenever my parent's bought something with a cardboard box I could wait to make my fort or my castle. I used to draw flower boxes outside of my cutout windows and make escape tunnels. So this weekend when I was TRYING to clean my house, I ended up with 3 pretty big boxes, so Logan and made him a castle. Unfortunatly all we had was electrical tape to keep it together.. so it kept falling apart, but that's ok.. We would reconfigure it and make a new one everytime. It was fun.

GET OUT OF MY TUNNEL!

So proud... and yes those are Jeremy's feet.. guess what? He was sitting on the couch not doing anything.. shocking I know.






1 comment:

Demeri said...

Oh my gosh, too funny we just bought a new TV and Luke put the ENORMOUS box in his room with all the cut outs and what not!!! BOYS, you gotta love em!!!