Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New Baby Pics..

Here's some new Zane Pictures. I wanted to take some pictures of the boys together, but it didn't work out. They have these shirts, one says Big Brother, the other Little Brother.. well as soon as I put Logan's on him, he ran in the kitchen got an orange and since he's now figured out how to peel them himself, proceeded to get orange juice all over it. So it was a mess. Oh well. Here's some pictures of Zane in his Little Brother shirt and a little movie.. It's not very interesting.. but I'm his mom, so I think it's cute.












6 comments:

Becky said...

He is too cute and I love those chunky thighs. I think he is starting to look a lot like Logan now. Oh, and the video was great. It is funny how we just love to sit and watch our babies for hours. It's freaking me out how fast they grow though.

The McGovern Family said...

omg...he is totally jeremy!

Shannon said...

I love the video and his little giggles - I think he looks like you there...

Demeri said...

Boring??? There was nothing boring about that video!! I loved it, his little giggle's and WOW he was really telling a story!! Loved it!

Demeri said...

Ok, sorry you didn't say Boring, you said not interesting...well anyways it was nothing but all smiles from me when I watched it!!!

Anonymous said...

How darling was that! Zane is such a cutie. It never getts old watching little babies, and their giggles are the best thing in the world!