Monday, March 2, 2009

Spring....

I know it seems early, but our neighbor Ray, who an actual REAL farmer as opposed to us, the wanna be's, was planting this weekend. I know.... it seems WAY too early, but Ray knows his stuff. Jeremy and I have learned, watch Ray.. do what he does!

So he was out planting potatos and onions and it got my green thumb twitching.. so off to Home Depot we went. I wanted to do this last year with Logan and I'm not sure what happened.. but it never came to pass. We got a couple little starter kits; Catcus's (for Logan), Basil, Chives, MORE Basil, Strawberries, a Watermelon (again for Logan) and a Pumpkin. So I'm gonna post our little plants and watch them grow! I just love it. I can't wait to plant my garden....


Watermelon & Pumpkin

Basil & Basil and Chives



Strawberries

and More Strawberries!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Awesome! I wish I could plant a garden...I'm NO green thumb. Love the strawberry pot :)