Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Counting down...

So I'm finally at home till January.. Ah... I'm SO happy to be off work. I love my job.. I really do.. It's challenging and fun and exciting.. but very stressful. Anyway, I'm glad to be at home spending time with Logan and getting ready for Zane!

So yesterday I had my 38 week check up. I"m still measuring big... I was measured at 40 cm today. I'm dilated to a 1.5 - 2 and 50% thinned out. Jeremy comes home today, so hopefully anytime after today.. I know.. they come when they want and really I'm ok with that.. I just REALLY REALLY don't want to have another c-section. So the Doc and I talked about it and she'll let me go to November 3rd. Next week, "if you haven't gone into labor" we are going to schedule a c-section for November 3rd. She did seem encouraged that I was that thinned out. I think I was 30% thinned out the day before I went into labor with Logan. But of course who knows!

5 comments:

The McGovern Family said...

oh, how exciting! I can't wait!

Demeri said...

Keep us posted (with all your time, YEAH RIGHT!) I can't wait!!!!

Kristen said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see his cute little face!

Alicia said...

How are you feeling girl? What email are you checking now that you're home?

The Cole's said...

Alicia: my hotmail account.. kuccina10@hotmail.com... :o)