Monday, April 14, 2008

Beach....and Sun?

So anticipating the forcasted 65 degree weather on Saturday, we decided to go to the beach. It was the most beautiful day I've ever experienced at a beach in Washington! I think it ended up around the 70's in Westport, which is where we went.
So we packed up the dogs
And the kid
and set out around 9:30.
We fixed up the kite and tried flying that around.... let's just say, we are not professional kite flyers.. but it was fun!



Keep trying!






OK.. Mom's turn

It doesn't look like it from the FABULOUS pictures I forced Jeremy to take.. but I did way better than he did.

Jeremy and Logan wondered around looking for sanddollars and watched the guys surf fishing.

I followed my stupid dog around, since she kept pooping.. I swear she pooped like 10 times... Logan and I played by the surf. At this time we were still trying NOT to get wet. He's so funny.. He'd run so fast trying to get away.. then keep on running.


Now, you can't take a 2.5 year old to the beach on a sunny day and NOT get wet. It's just impossible. But he had a blast. It was a slow progression from sweatshirt, jeans and boots to just a t-shirt.

OH no! My butt cracked out!

He was searching for sand shrimp and at the same time having a mud/sand throwing contest with his dad.. Guess who won?


DADDY WINS!!!!!


Hmm.. Baby's hungry...

LUNCH!

4 comments:

Demeri said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Love the pics of Log in the water (like it was 90 degrees out or something)too cute, he cracks me up!

Kristen said...

What a fun day! The pictures of Logan playing naked cracked me up!
K

Heidi said...

Looove the nakie pics! How fun:)

Jenn said...

I love how Logan started out fully clothed and slowly but surely ended up Nakie!!! Gotta love that boy.