Friday, April 4, 2008

Oh the things kids say...

So I just have to share this... Logan is just in the beginning stages really of potty training.. really he has not much desire in going in the potty except to get candy or a treat from Ammy... Anyway, yesterday at his grandma's (Ammy) she had him in his big boy boxer breifs.. which I have to say are the cutest damn things I've every seen, and he was outside with his grandpa. He came running up to the house and knocked on the door yelling, "AMMY AMMY HELP!" So my mom opened the door and saw that he had wet his pants. She asked him what was wrong and why he wet his pants. He said, "Ammy I pee'd my pants, cause the GIANT ANTS were chasing me!" I mean what's a kid to do when giant ants are chasing him... Oh I love that kid.

1 comment:

Demeri said...

Love it, Love it, Love it!!!! I can't wait to read up on the Cole's all the time!!! I am so glad you started one. Oh and about the ants...too funny (boys will be boys)