Friday, April 4, 2008

Where to start? The begining?

So here's a bit of background.... Jeremy and I bit the bullet and made it legal on August 31, 2002. Almost immediately we started the planning process on construction of our home. We were the general contractors, and let me tell you it was a lot of work. It is so true what "they" say, if you can build together you can do anything together. Our poor neighbors and my Uncle Pat, who were out there everyday with us heard some classic Cole fights during that period of time. My Uncle still laughs at us. I believe one time I threw a shovel at Jeremy all the way across the yard. FUN!

So I guess we were bored after all the excitement, so we decided to try to get pregnant. It's almost like we've had this check list... get married - Check! Build a house - Check! Have baby - Check!

Logan Keith Cole was born on September 11, 2005 at 6:48am. He is the best thing to ever happen to us. He is a mini Jeremy. Has Jeremy's personality and ornery attitude.



We took some time to get used to our new life as responsible adults.. it was a shocker that's for sure! We spent some time working at the farm, had a baby horse, had some puppies, bought some cows, built alot of fence, and fixed our yard...
Now we are excited for our 2nd baby.. this one should arrive sometime between Deer and Elk Season... I'm due October 26th. So cross your fingers that this one is one time as well, or Jeremy might actually have to miss part of Elk Camp!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Yeah! Good work on the blog. I look forward to reading all about the Cole family adventures.
That is hysterical about the giant ants....hate it when that happens!
xo,
Kristen