Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Logan..

I have a feeling I'll be posting lots of these little "funnies". My kid is just a charactor.. So Saturday we went out to dinner to Farelli's. As soon as we walk in, Logan runs and does a sliding stop on his knee's and yells, "WOO HOO!" The whole place stops and starts laughing at him. Jeremy and I of course are DYING. I swear my face was BRIGHT red. Oh well it's funny and that's just Logan.. Here I am! Life of the party.

We sit down and order and are just hanging out enjoying each other's company... and Logan notices a little girl in the booth behind us. So he starts up again. He's chit chatting and telling her stories.. talking about baseballs and whatnot.. Then he goes, "Hey girl, I have a hot tub at my house." He said it like, "Hey come on over to my house.. I have a hot tub." I thought I would die.. I was crying from laughing so hard. Of course this just encourages him so when the cute little waitress comes over, he gives her the same line. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree I suppose....

2 comments:

The McGovern Family said...

oh boy! ya, like father, like son...right?

*Schmidtke Bunch* said...

Oh boy Corrine! Like father like son...wow! That is cute!!