Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Birthday Party!

So because Jeremy pulled some 'special' tag for elk season this year, he was going to be gone for Logan's b-day. We compromised, isn't that was marriage is all about? Smile... So I had a birthday party for Logan on Saturday and Jeremy wasn't allowed to leave until AFTER the party. I love him.. I do. I really do.

Here are some pics.. they aren't that great, I was a tad stressed, swollen and tired. Logan had a great time and that is what it's all about right?

The fish.. Thanks Ashely.. We names him... Red Ranger.. what a shocker!


Jeremy doing what he does best.. standing around drinking beer.


Logan and his cake.. So he sat on it earlier. I had a hormonal moment and sobbed my eyes out. But then, when it passed... I thought it was pretty funny.


Logan and Layne BFF's.


Such a chesse ball...


Why do I let people take pictures of me when I'm pregnant.. ugh.

1 comment:

Demeri said...

I am dying laughing! You crack me up...looks like all went well and keep up that wonderful positive attitude, you make me laugh! P.S. you look gorgeous and oh, good for you on making him stay until after the party. MEN.....