Friday, September 5, 2008

Labor day & San Juans

So my brother and his wife have been visiting this week from Alaska. We never do anything 'fun' when they are here, so this trip my mom and I decided to actually plan something.

Saturday we all loaded up and headed down to Packwood for the big flea market. It was so cool... I hate garage sales, but this was cool. The entire town is just booth after booth. You can find anything and everything down there. I didn't buy anything, but Jeremy did and so did Logan. Logan even got to do some bartering with a guy for a toy tractor. So cute. We are thinking this might be an annual event for the fam. Bret and Jorden bought a puppy.. the cutest little thing. She's half Chihuahua and some terrier that I can't remember what the name of now.
They named her Rosie Mae.

Then on Tuesday I took the day off and we headed up to Friday Harbor for a quick trip.. We stayed the night and just relaxed and hung out. We saw a pod of about 15-20 Orca's right at sunset. This was one of those times that I wish I knew more about camera's and had a decent one...
We also went to the Lavender farm there. It was SO beautiful. The whole place buzzed from the bee's. It was great..


Logan & Jorden waiting for the Ferry.


On the ferry eating cookies.. & getting off the ferry & eating Ice cream...


Orca's & the Lighthouse at Sunset.. so cool

Logan and Rosie playing and Logan clowning around..

Lavendar farm..

4 comments:

Alicia said...

You're staying pretty busy and active for being so pregnant girl! It looks like you guys had a great time :)

Demeri said...

what a beautiful trip....love the orca shots!!!! They are such an amazing thing to see!!!! Logan is getting so big and so dang cute!!!

Kristen said...

What a fun weekend! I love those sunset pics! Are you about down to a month left???

Kristen said...

I don't know how to respond to comments either...yes, it was the rodeo parade and we did see the Thurston County Posse! I feel you on hunting season....Rob is on the countdown for pheasant season to begin....