Monday, September 29, 2008

Zane's Baby shower..

Thanks to everyone who came yesterday.. I had alot of fun visiting and just hanging out... here are some pics from the party..

This isn't a great picture.. out of focus.. but I just had to show Lisa's expression when she was playing the dirty diaper game.. Priceless.



Jen REALLY getting into the game...
Heidi & Demeri
Yummy...
Getting ready to open presents!
It says Little Brother.. I love it...
This is so awesome.. Demeri made this. LOVE it. Thanks friend!

4 comments:

Alicia said...

It looks like you got hooked up! I can't wait to meet Zane through pictures! :)

Kristen said...

What a fun time and great to see so many familiar faces! You are getting so close now!

Jana, Jeff and Jaydin Gilchrist said...

Wow, Demeri should start up her own business, very cool gift.
I am excited for you guys, cant wait to see more pictures..of Zane.

Demeri said...

I had so muh fun visiting with everyone, most of all all the laughs we had!! I am so glad you love the sign...I will make one for Logan as soon as i find the perfect "5" slot frame. Can't wait to see the little man!